Breakfast & Goodies
Alpenrose Revelstoke Bed and Breakfast Menu
Fresh Brewed Stoke Roast Coffee: regular or decaf
Selection of Black or Herbal Tea or Hot chocolate
Fruit Juice & Milk
Start with a Fresh Fruit Salad then choose:
For a Lighter Fare:
- Steel Cut Oats with apples and cinnamon With 2 slices of toast or a home baked muffin
For a Hearty Breakfast:
- Alpine Eggs: 2 baked eggs with your choice of toppings, sauteed spinach, kale, tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, roasted red peppers, ham and cheese. Egg Whites can be substituted. (1 or 2 slices of toast optional)
- The European Traveler: A soft boiled egg served with German rye bread and selection of cold cuts, cheese and vegetables.
- Banana Nut Waffles: 1 large Belgium Waffle made with whole wheat flour, bananas, walnuts and love! Served with delicious Canadian maple syrup and butter. Can be made vegan.
- Menu may change depending on availabitily and seasonal produce and my imagination!
Please choose your preferred breakfast and place your order with me as soon as possible after arrival. This is NOT a NUT FREE house!! Please let me know if you have any allergies!! Special Diets are not a problem and can be accomodated with notice.
Breakfast times are: 7:15am, 7:45am or 8:15am last seating
Coffee/Tea and homemade goodies are always available at the breakfast bar.